The overall objective of the proposed project is to develop and validate cost -efficient based on Stirling engine of novel design geothermal heat pump technology with 25% higher COP comparing to technologies in operation.
The main scientific objectives of EFFiHEAT project are:
- To develop and optimize the Stirling engine of novel design for achievement of high performance efficiency by cost-effective means;
- To develop novel material for regenerator, ensuring (0.01 W/(m•K) thermal conductivity required for operation at low speeds;
- To develop operation control system enabling optimum and variable engine and overall system work modes.
- Therefore, the main technological objectives of EFFiHEAT project are:
- To develop the novel HP technology with the predefined technology performance
- To test and validate the novel HP technology